Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

So...many of these photos were taken by the littles who somehow had my camera. They capture daily contentment quite well.

Pretty

Happy



This is my silly idea for "U" week...a unicorn with a U head...this cracks me  up!

Funny
My girls love to sign "I love you," it's their new thing. That and  saying "ching"  when they see a yellow car and "tang" when they see an orange car.
 Real
I tried sushi making for the first time this week! YES! Doesn't my sushi layout look sooo magazine-ish?

Turn around to the other side of my kitchen and this, my friends, is real.  This is also what I think purgatory will be like for me, because...I DO NOT LIKE CLEANING CROCK POTS! I keep telling myself...it needs to soak, but actually it just needs to be cleaned. 




1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! "It needs to soak!" I would use mine a lot more if it didn't need to soak all the time. Your family life looks so joyful!

    ReplyDelete