Thursday, June 21, 2012

PHFR

I like creating a Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real post because where I am at in my other posts can be so SERIOUS. Come enjoy some memories with me...

Pretty
Father's Day we celebrated mass at the Shrine of St Therese
And climbed trees!





Happy 

For three summers in a row we have opened our home to college students on a mission trip to Alaska from  Saint Vincent College.  We have a GREAT group staying with us this year.  This makes me happy.



Fr Killian enjoying time with Tarzan.


When we have company all efforts of eating healthy balanced meals seem to fly out the window.
My only consolation is that I can say, "Well, it's summer!" 






Funny

These slippers are perfect for....

violin lessons!




Real

She said, "Put this on your blog for REAL." So I did :)



5 comments:

  1. Your post, "The Good Priest," is entirely inspiring. Thanks so much for your witness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwenny for reading! God Bless :)

      Delete
  2. The St. VIncent kids are so grateful for your hospitality! It was great talking with you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those slippers are the cutest and I love the mud shot!

    ReplyDelete