Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real: Alleluia!

Pretty

Our Easter Sunday morning "we just stuffed ourselves with Nutella covered waffles and sausages" walk was beautiful. I love the lingering clouds.


Look at the face of this boy made in His image.

Our puppy getting tired.

Our seven year old jumping.



Happy





Yay for blue fingers!!



Easter vigil!

Easter morning!

Funny

I should have known the hanging birds would have been too great a temptation.




Real



I was looking at our Holy Thursday pictures and how nice it all turned out and I got a call from my dear friend Krysten who said she loved them too. And I thought...I need to make sure I share the picture I took after Tarzan smashed a mason jar on the floor.  Just trying to keep it real here :)

Be sure to visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more!

4 comments:

  1. Love the snow photos and the bleary-eyed Easter Vigil photo. Somehow it's still worth it! I'm glad to find your blog.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your little guy dying eggs. He looks so happy. My kids dye their hands too.
    My son would LOVE to live in Alaska.
    Stopping by from {p,h,f,r}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so adorable and thank you for keeping it real! What a brave mama to do all that egg dying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Pretty, Happy, Funny and Real' are important reflections for us all. I feel that all four can be found within our daily lives--and the acknowledgment of 'them' is a beautiful thing. Thank you for sharing! You remain my guiding star!

    ReplyDelete