Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real May

We love the spring low tides...

Pretty





Happy

A Downton Abby Themed Baby Shower Brunch for my beautiful friend Kelley, pregnant with her fifth! 
She awaits a daughter after her four sons :) Brunch has the best foods by the way!

Do you see my staff diligently cleaning the house?

I decided we were all upstairs people. Kelley was the Duchess and then we all picked our names (Name, Adjective, Someplace) out of some tins with slips of paper. I was Dame Stephanie of the Shimmering Isle. Can you get any better?!? Duchess Kelley, however, decided the best name was Dame Nancy of the Dirty Ditch. Dame Nancy was a very good sport about it! 


I downloaded the Downton Abby soundtrack so it was a nice mood.




Funny

Sword fight! (wooden sword vs. shop vac)




Real


We used the baby shower flowers to make our crown for the Blessed Mother to celebrate her month of May. 




Ave Maria!


Please hop over to Like Mother Like Daughter for more May magic!

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to know we're not alone in our large-family endeavors! I've seen quite a few people in our situation lately- with three girls and one boy. My son was thrilled to see that ultrasound :^) Congrats on your fifth, too. And a Downton Abby themed baby shower sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete