Friday, June 13, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

Hello! I have company visiting this week here in beautiful Juneau! I feel bad that all my intentions for praying the Liturgy of the Hours and setting up our Little Oratory/Prayer table have been derailed with company...I feel a bit discouraged if it will ever come into existence. Here is a peek at my week...

Pretty

My girls playing in the water at the Shrine of St Therese.



Happy 

Celebrated ten years of marriage with my husband today (we walked the docks on Douglas Island dreaming about boats and had dinner together...no littles). It has been an amazing life, feeling so very blessed...and happy.



Funny

They start them with princess go-fish but in my family everyone eventually learns to play euchre.



Real

We found out we are expecting another daughter today. She is so beautiful and is already so loved. I will have a son and four daughters...my very own Jane Austen novel! She is due around All Saints' Day!



Click here for more PHFR!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog via LMLD - what a beautiful area you're posted to! Congratulations on the new little one on the way.

    ReplyDelete