Friday, January 2, 2015

Little Reminders


 
Last weekend we celebrated my husband's birthday with some very close friends of ours here in Juneau. It was pure joy to just sit and be in that Christmas Present....


My baby and her godparents on the couch.
Our own company was welcomed...the more the merrier in this home...
That is Justin's brother playing the bongos with his girlfriend visiting from Virginia.

 
I am so very grateful for the man about to blow out those candles but also for the beautiful woman holding that cake, my friend Janet... 
 
 
 
And as I sat by the tree, just enjoying, my heart was open to a tiny message from the Holy Spirit. An angel gently motioned my chin in a particular direction...enjoy the tree Stephanie...but look closely for the little reminders...

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment