Thursday, March 12, 2015

PHFR - March

Pretty

I will surely miss going down to "check on the lake" with the littles. Nature is ever changing.

 
I kind of shouted out my backdoor...
"Oh really snow?!? You're going to show up now?? In March???"
 
We had a very mild winter.....

 
Happy
 
However, even with the lack of snow we did get tons of skating in. We discovered great frozen kettles in the campground trails in our backyard.
 

 

 
 
Funny
 
I love this big silly hat on my little that my friend Hillary made. This one...my goodness..she
 makes me smile so much. Such a gift!
 
 

 
Real
 
She taught herself to ride her bike while daddy was away. It was our surprise to show him when he had his weekend home. Have any of you found the pause button? If you have please let me know, they are all growing up so fast.
 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by! Please click here for more PHFR.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, learning to ride a bike is quite an accomplishment!
    And a pause button would be wonderful... Time certainly does goes by much too fast when you have little ones.

    ReplyDelete