Sunday, April 26, 2015

Easter Bunnies

So thankful Easter is a season. I love hearing the Easter songs during Mass just as much as the Christmas ones. Today we heard from the Gospel of John the very familiar readings of Jesus the Good Shepherd. I don't know about you all but every time I hear the Good Shepherd readings a little burst of joy fills me up and I just get giddy and want to raise my hand and say "Oooo!! OOOOooo! I know THIS one. I KNOW Him!"

I wanted to share a sweet little reflection proclaimed during snack time after our Level 1 atrium session last week...

"Teacher, why are there bunnies for Easter?"



"I'm not sure! What do you think?"

"Ummm...I think that the bunny must be the favorite animal of Jesus."

And another little girl chimed in while eating her goldfish crackers,"Yes! And they are so happy! They are so happy that they are all hopping around because He rose from the dead!"



Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment