Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real: Camping Themed Baby Shower

We recently showered my youngest sister, Emily, at my parent's home in Alexendria. She and my brother-in-law, Kyle, are having a baby boy very very soon, their first. They wanted a shower that both girl AND guy friends could come to. Lucky for us, Kyle is an avid fly fisherman and they both love the outdoors (they visited us the most of all our family in Alaska!).

We went for a camp theme! Enjoy these pictures!

Pretty
















Happy

This is one of my sister's friends who had not seen her for so long and then saw her pregnant...it is so happy...and beautiful....to me.







Funny

I insisted on making veggie/olive trees for next to the Lincoln log cabin. I saw the idea at a Christmas party, but wow....they make me laugh. 




Real


The move from Alaska was huge for our family, but new baby cousins are worth it.






Thank you for stopping by! More PHFR here.

No comments:

Post a Comment